This training develops the ability to build large applications with independent processes using Actor Framework.
NOTE: This training is similar to CLA Preparation training using Actor Framework without the examination requirements. Take this training if you don’t want to prepare for CLA examination.
About the Instructor
- Ram Gurung, Certified LabVIEW Architect and LabVIEW Champion
- 1000s hours of LabVIEW training experience and 100s+ of hours of code review experience
- Trained 500 plus scientists, engineers, and students
- 150+ Certified LabVIEW Developers and 6 Certified LabVIEW Architects trained
- More than 100 recommendations on LinkedIn
Terms & Conditions:
- Prerequisite: CLD Preparation Training, LabVIEW Intermediate (LabVIEW Application Development) or at least 1 year of LabVIEW Application Development experience.
- LabVIEW OOP Training or at least 6 months of LabVIEW OOP experience.
- Course Validity: 1 Year
Login or Register to access the training:
Click here to Login or Register (If already not logged in) before purchasing the training.
- Ch 1_0 Introduction to Actor Framework Course
- Ch 1_1 Download Training Materials
- Ch 1_2 Big Applications
- Ch 1_3 Asynchronous Processes
- Ch 1_4 Design Patterns and Frameworks
- Ch 1_5 Queued Message Handler
- Ch 1_6 Producer Consumer (Event)
- Ch 1_7 MVC Architecture
- Ch 1_8 Actor Framework & Requirements for Actor Framework
- Ch 4_0 Interprocess Communication
- Ch 4_1 Data Communication: Tag, Stream and Message
- Ch 4_2 Queue
- Ch 4_3 Notifier
- Ch 4_4 User Events
- Ch 4_5 Property Node
- Ch 4_6 Actor Communication
- Ch 4_7 Caller to Nested Actors Communication
- Ex 4 Caller to Nested Actors Communication
- Ex 5 Caller to Specific Nested Actor Communication
- Ch 4_8 Nested Actor to Caller Communication
- Ex 6 Nested Actor to Caller Communication
- Ch 4_9 Nested Actor to Nested Actor Communication
- Ex 7 Nested Actor to Nested Actor Communication
- Ch 4_10 Modular Actors
- Ch 4_11 Steps to Create Modular Actors
- Ex 8 Modular Nested Actor
Becoming Better LabVIEW Architect