This training covers complete concepts and strategies to pass the NI LabVIEW Certified LabVIEW Architect Exam effectively using Actor Framework.
About Certified LabVIEW Architect certification
The Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) is the final step in the three-part LabVIEW certification process. The exam verifies the user’s ability to build a sensible VI hierarchy and project plan for delivering an application that fulfills a set of high-level requirements. Certified Architects provide technical leadership, helping ensure the developers on their team follow best practices and become more competent and efficient developers.
About the Instructor
- Ram Gurung, Certified LabVIEW Architect and LabVIEW Champion
- 1000s hours of LabVIEW training experience and 100s+ of hours of code review experience
- Trained 500 plus scientists, engineers, and students
- 150+ Certified LabVIEW Developers and 6 Certified LabVIEW Architects trained
- More than 100 recommendations on LinkedIn
Terms & Conditions:
- Prerequisite: CLD Preparation Training or at least 1 year of LabVIEW Application Development experience.
- LabVIEW OOP Training or at least 6 months of LabVIEW OOP experience.
- Course Validity: 1 Year
Login or Register to access the training:
Click here to Login or Register (If already not logged in) before purchasing the training.